Once you have been admitted through the gate, readmittance is not permitted. In the case of an emergency you can contact Guest Services (section 101, 20) before leaving to receive a readmittance pass.
The following items will not be allowed at St. Pete Times Forum events:
- No bags or backpacks. Purses and diaper bags are permitted but will be searched.
- Cameras meeting designated event standards will be permitted, but camera bags will not be permitted.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted.
- No video or audio recording devices.
- No knives of any kind
- No laser pointers.
- No weapons of any kind. Even licensed law enforcement officials attending the event are prohibited from carrying weapons.
- No bottles, cans, or containers of any kind.
- No sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind.
- No fireworks.
- No pepper spray or mace.
- No food or beverage items. Baby bottles and formula are permitted.
- No drugs or controlled substances.
- No chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- No wrapped gifts. Unwrapped gifts will be accepted provided they meet all of the above standards.
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind.
Keep in mind, the St. Pete Times Forum will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you enjoy your visit to our building.